sâmbătă, martie 28

Another mountain.


There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna want to make it move ,
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose...
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side ...

It's the climb ....


I can almost see it
That dream i'm dreaming but,
There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I .... got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high...


The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking,
Sometimes they knock me down but ...
No I'm not breaking
The pain I'm knowing
But these are the moments that ...
I'm going to remember most yeah ,
Just got to keep going,

[Miley Cyrus - The climb.]




Miley Cyrus - The climb
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica »

Niciun comentariu: